Setting Up The Plan:
- Click the Programs tab on the sidebar
- Select Create Program in the top right of the screen
- For the Program Category select Marketplace, name your Program, and then add a photo (you can always add the photo later).
- Select whether the program is At Home or At Gym. If you select At Gym you have 7 Categories to choose from.
- Select the Difficulty, Time/Day, the Price, and the Program Info. (The program info can always be added in later).
The above picture is the dashboard you will see for your training plan
Create Your First Week:
- Start by selecting Add Week
- Next, decide whether or not to make the day a Rest Day or to start Adding Exercises
- When you Select Add Exercise you have 4 optionsExerciseSupersetCircuitWarm-up
- If you select Circuit, for example, you can add 3-4 exercises from the drop-down. WeStrive provides over 2000 exercise photos and videos for you to use
- Add the reps, rounds, rest time, and more for each exercise
- Click Save or hit Enter once the required info is filled in
- Congrats! You've added your first exercise.
- Once you've finished your day, you can duplicate the day to other days in the program by pressing the Settings button in the top right
Keep in mind, you and your clients can download the Program as a PDF by pushing the settings button in the top right of the screen.
What Are The Program Categories?
Approved: These are all the programs that have been approved by WeStrive and are on the WeStrive App
Drafts: These are all the programs that you've started creating but haven't finished yet
Waiting For Approval: These are all the programs that you've submitted and are pending approval
Declined: These are all the programs that you submitted but were denied by WeStrive. You can see why they were declined in the program's details.
Programs can take up to 2 business days to be approved by WeStrive and Apple may take 3-5 days to approve the plan once it's been uploaded.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Help@westriveapp.com.